Goodbye Summer.

I initially recorded a coloring process video for this adorable Tiddly Inks "Wryn Floating Along", but alas, I used my FLIP cam and it was just too blurry to even bother editing and uploading.  I would've used my Canon Rebel, but the device my husband made to hold a camera will not support the weight of my Canon.  So I took a shot and failed.  #epicfail lol.

But the good news is that I was able to record for you the color combinations I used in the hopes that it will help some of you get more comfortable in trying new colors.  Or if there is a combo that you don't currently own and would like to try, this would be a great way to get them and color along.




COPIC COLOR COMBOS:
Skin: YR000, YR0000, E21, E04, R11
Hair: C1, C3, C6, C9
Sky: BG000, BG0000, C1, B60
Water: BG10, BG11, BG32
Clothes / Shoes/ Drink Umbrella - R81, R83, R85, R89
Float / Drink - Y11, Y18






This is my last card / project and possibly DT for a very long time.  I just can't keep up with the commitment schedule like I used to, since I started working back in July.  I miss coloring and spending time in my craft space, but other things take presidence now and I am just too exhausted to do anything fun after work... and it's an office job at that!  No strenuous physical activity what-so-ever!  Go figure!  You'd think I run marathons for a living, lol...


My first week at work.




My early morning drive to work.


Anyhow, I hope you guys continue to visit the Tiddly Inks Facebook Page, Challenge Blog, and Shop for awesome inspiration and amazing images.

I have loved working for Christy, and I know I will miss her and the DT greatly.  I want to personally thank Christy for an awesome DT experience and maybe I can rejoin if life ever gets unbusy.

If you guys are interested, I highly recommend joining the Tiddly Inks DT.  It was such a blast!


post signature





P.S.  If you would like to be updated more on my personal life, you can follow my Instagram account here.  Or my crafty life here.

It's Almost Pumpkin Season, ya'll!


SUPPLIES
* Copic Markers
* X-Press It cardstock
* Tiddly Inks "Wryn Floating Along" digital stamp
* Dear Lizzy "Serendipity" 6x6 paper
* MFT scallop border die
* American Crafts yellow twine
* Recollections flower
* Fiskars cloud punches (med & lrg)
* Black Soot distress ink
* Spellbinders Labels 14 die
* Spellbinders Classic Ovals die
* Studio Calico stamp set
* Wink of Stella clear pen
* Tombow Mono Multi-glue






Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

JanR said...

Wonderful card! I especially love how you coloured the tube.

Sorry to hear work's got you down! It was great having you on the team and I hope things settle down and you have lots of chances to be crafty in the future. :-)