Summer Song - TI Challenge

Good Morning, and welcome to another Tiddly Inks Tuesday Challenge.

Today the design team is demonstrating how we incorporate the "Summer Song" theme into our creations and I've decided to use this adorable Tiddly Inks image called "Sweet Treat Wryn", which makes me think of the Wu Tang Clan song "Ice Cream".  hehe.

I did a little watercoloring on the card base, added an MFT Dienamics speech bubble diecut, used a Lawn Fawn "Hello" on scrap paper for my sentiment and colored her with copics.  It's a very clean and simple card because I wanted the focus to be on Wryn.





On the inside I added more pattern paper as my base,
and diecut some hot air balloons as a cute garnishment...hehe


I hope you take the time to enter this challenge.
As always, there will be a winner to win a nice prize from Tiddly Inks.

Take care and enjoy your summer!


post signature




Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

JanR said...

So lovely! I adore the layout and your watercoloured background.